gnome-sound-recorder

Hi,

I just wanted to give you a heads-up about the following: I haven't had any free time this cycle, and I have a few changes I need to make to the existing css in the sound recorder so it works with the new Adwaita changes. I'll do my best to get those in before the UI freeze on Monday, but I have a few hard deadlines I'm working against right now for my MS program and I may not be able to get the changes in by then. The only other changes I'm putting in before the next release is one trivial bug fix and not is user facing, and it should be complete before the hard code freeze.

Let me know if this poses a problem. If it does then I'll do my absolute best to push something else I'm working on and make time for this.

Thanks,
Meg