Re: gnome-sound-recorder

Hi Meg,

thanks for the warning!

On Fri, 2014-08-15 at 14:09 -0500, meg ford wrote:
I just wanted to give you a heads-up about the following: I haven't
had any free time this cycle, and I have a few changes I need to make
to the existing css in the sound recorder so it works with the new
Adwaita changes.

If these changes are rather "fixes" than I don't see a real issue with
the UI freeze. It looks like there are no user docs with screenshots
affected either (or I'm too stupid to find them)?

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net