Re: qqwing as GNOME Sudoku depencency

On 5 August 2014 23:50, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
<snip>

Hi release team,

Can I get a go/no-go decision on the qqwing dependency please? I'll

+1 from me and I think Matthias already gave you a positive in IRC, so
Id say go for it.

announce it on the distributor list if approved.

Yes, please

If not, we'll branch
sudoku 3.14 from gnome-3-12 (sad but not a huge deal), since after we
started replacing our generator with qqwing we noticed it has been
disabled since the port to Vala and just recycling a few pregenerated
puzzles over and over. :(

Also, please confirm if I can add qqwing to the gnome-apps moduleset.
Thanks!

Sure, dependencies of -apps should be there

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas