Re: fresh blood

We didn't really discuss individuals in the BoF, but I guess some of us
have some candidates on their mind (and I don't know what's the best
venue to discuss this - maybe an IRC meeting?).
Personally I wouldn't want to blow up the r-t size but instead prefer
that first of all, current members reflect on their tasks and recent
activity and add it to
https://wiki.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/ReleaseTeamGroup

One outcome of the BoF was that we'd like to have a more structured (or
even formalized?) contact with the design team.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/