Re: Contact the Release Team for security issues

Andrea Veri wrote:

All release team members are on security-list, and I know I read
everything that gets in there. (I actually wrote an answer to your
recent epiphany mail but then noticed Xan and Claudio were already
in the recipients, so I waited for an answer there).

From what I see the security-list mailing list has 0 members, and I'm not
aware of any special flag that hides the membership list to mailman
administrators. Not sure how people are subscribed there :-)

I guess Olav would know.

        Fred