Re: Contact the Release Team for security issues

Debarshi Ray wrote:

As I just realized, there is no easy way to contact the Release Team
about a security sensitive issue. Although only Release Team members
can subscribe to release-team gnome org, its archives are public and
Andrea tells me security gnome is forwarded to security-list which is
not read by anyone.

All release team members are on security-list, and I know I read
everything that gets in there. (I actually wrote an answer to your
recent epiphany mail but then noticed Xan and Claudio were already
in the recipients, so I waited for an answer there).

So can we have a setup, as suggested by Andrea, where mails to
security gnome org go to a special queue in Request Tracker from where
the appropriate people can be notified?

I would prefer not to multiply tools.

        Fred