Re: Contact the Release Team for security issues

2013/3/4 Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
Debarshi Ray wrote:

> As I just realized, there is no easy way to contact the Release Team
> about a security sensitive issue. Although only Release Team members
> can subscribe to release-team gnome org, its archives are public and
> Andrea tells me security gnome is forwarded to security-list which is
> not read by anyone.

All release team members are on security-list, and I know I read
everything that gets in there. (I actually wrote an answer to your
recent epiphany mail but then noticed Xan and Claudio were already
in the recipients, so I waited for an answer there).

From what I see the security-list mailing list has 0 members, and I'm not aware of any special flag that hides the membership list to mailman administrators. Not sure how people are subscribed there :-)

--
Cheers,

Andrea