Re: Request for string freeze break

e.g. "Unable to retrieve saved component from the task list": So which
kind of "components" are there in a task list, except for... tasks?

Only tasks. So, change "components" for the task/memo/event in each error message.

What do you suggest? Change component for the specific name (event/memo/task) is okay for you?

I saved my task in Evolution, so Evolution should already have it and
not need to "retrieve" it from somewhere. Maybe if it's remote though.
(Technically Evo might retrieve it from e-d-s, but I don't need to know
about internal implementation details as an average user.)

I think I got your point.

Would using "open" instead of "retrieve" work?

"open" is a really bad word for this case.
Consider that you're adding a new event and clicked in "Save Only" and some error occurred to retrieve the
event from server. So, show to the user an error message saying "Unable to open saved event from the calendar"
seems a bit confuse, at least for me. I would think: "Why evolution is trying to open the event if it's
already
opened?"

Best Regards,
--