Re: Request for string freeze break

On Fri, 2013-04-12 at 13:13 +0200, Fabiano Fidêncio wrote:
Evolution tries to "retrieve" the event/memo/task (and it is what we call "componenet").

e.g. "Unable to retrieve saved component from the task list": So which
kind of "components" are there in a task list, except for... tasks?

What do you suggest? Change component for the specific name (event/memo/task) is okay for you?

I saved my task in Evolution, so Evolution should already have it and
not need to "retrieve" it from somewhere. Maybe if it's remote though.
(Technically Evo might retrieve it from e-d-s, but I don't need to know
about internal implementation details as an average user.)

Would using "open" instead of "retrieve" work?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/