Re: reviewing gnome goals

Javier Jardón wrote:

> - GnomeGoals/NewDocumentationInfraestructure: [2] We currently have
> modules that use the old gnome-doc-utils and others that are using the
> new yelp-tools. Try to fix this. Tha patches are trivial so Its easy
> to achieve

This reminds me of a good reason for some sort of discussion period
for GNOME goals, in this case patches were submitted, and applied,
while the required infrastructure was not in place on library.gnome.org,
that was a loss for a really small gain.

> - GnomeGoals/PortToGStreamer1: We already anounced that this will be
> the version supported and used in GNOME 3.6

I don't think we need to use GnomeGoals for things that apply to an
handful of modules, this would be the case (imho), or with a potential
"port to WebKit 2" goal.

        Fred