Re: GNOME Shell Modal Dialog Tweakage

On Fri, 2012-03-09 at 18:36 +0000, Allan Day wrote:
> And yet there is also an understanding that minor cosmetic changes
> don't need a UI freeze exception.

https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointThree#Schedule says "No UI changes may
be made without approval from the release-team and notification to
gnome-doc-list@".
I don't see any "major" or "minor" mentioned so I disagree with that
interpretation, plus subjects/individuals would have to define "minor"
and would likely differ on it with others.
=> Just ask first, we don't bite (I think). :)

Thanks,
andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed