Re: gnome-control-center freeze request

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 9:01 AM, Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome org> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I completely forgot about the freeze request, and so pushed this change
> to gnome-control-center:
>
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-control-center/commit/?h=gnome-3-2&id=51931eb12c03de1db46993173b55d9f0add0a859
>
> so, asking now for freeze request. If not approved, I'll revert it.
>
> The bug the commit message points to explains the problem

While I agree that show is more correct than show_all there, I think
there's a considerable risk of fallout from this (and I think you are
already seeing some ?). To be clear: if we take this patch, stuff
might just disappear from any panel. If we don't take the patch, we
know that some extra things will show up in certain circumstances
(when running gnome-control-center a second time).

I would recommend that we keep this patch on master for now, and look
at picking it up for 3.2.1.