Re: shell freeze break request

(resending because my attachments were too big for the lists)

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
> Seeing screenshots would make it much easier to judge the ui impact of
> these. I'm in favour of accepting all three of these, anyway, since
> they address what would otherwise be seen as regressions in going from
> the classical gdm greeter to the shell greeter.
here are two screenshots:

1) showing the power menu and mythical  "Swift Labs" header. You could
also imagine a Fedora logo or whatever there instead (or  the default
of nothing at all)
2) Showing the very limited UI for fingerprint (or swipe finger).  If
you swipe your finger it logs you in. If you misswipe it doesn't.