Re: Pango tarball for 3.0

Yes.  I'll roll today.  I've started doing that, like, three times, and what
kept me from doing it is the introspection build changes on master.  I don't
know if I should pull them in or not.  Also, one of the security fixes
requires a glib version bump, which we have avoided in stable series
previously, but I don't see much reason not to do it for a security fix.

So, what do you think?