Re: Fixes for the dark Adwaita GTK+ theme
- From: Frederic Crozat <fred crozat net>
- To: Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>
- Cc: release-team <release-team gnome org>, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>, Jakub Steiner <jimmac gmail com>, gnome-doc-list <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Fixes for the dark Adwaita GTK+ theme
- Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 07:20:30 +0200
On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 4:52 AM, Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org> wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-03-27 at 07:44 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
>> Can we get before/after screenshots to make an informed decision?
> Sure; I uploaded some screenshots of Totem and EoG here  before/after
> the patch.
>  http://people.gnome.org/~cosimoc/dark/
I guess it is without the window manager patch ;)
I'd say go for it, the non patched dark theme is not really usable,
specially for preferences dialog.
R-T approval 1 of 2
] [Thread Prev