Re: Anjuta freeze break request
- From: Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr>
- To: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Anjuta freeze break request
- Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 10:15:37 +0200
Le 27/03/2011 07:19, Vincent Untz a écrit :
- change strcmp (root + strlen(root) - 2, "-c")
to strcmp (root + strlen(root) - 3, " -c")
(which would help with Matthias' concern, unless I'm mistaken)
- file a bug to make sure your better solution will get implemented
then you have your second approval :-)
Ok, it's changed and committed.
There is already a bug report for this, so I have added a comment and
kept it open (https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=645695).
] [Thread Prev