Re: Anjuta freeze break request
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr>, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Anjuta freeze break request
- Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 07:19:03 +0200
Le samedi 26 mars 2011, à 14:41 -0400, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
> 2011/3/26 Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr>:
> > Using gconf-editor, it's possible to set any value here that's why I have
> > checked for "-c", hoping that another unknown command will use "-c" argument
> > if it needs the quoted command line too. I can check for an additional space
> > before the "-c" to avoid the case you give.
> > I think a better solution would be to use a format string. Something like
> > "sudo %c" and "su -c %q" with %c meaning the not quoted command and %q the
> > quoted command. But, it's more complex and I'm not sure it worths it now.
> Yeah. So, +1 then, to the halfbaked solution.
- change strcmp (root + strlen(root) - 2, "-c")
to strcmp (root + strlen(root) - 3, " -c")
(which would help with Matthias' concern, unless I'm mistaken)
- file a bug to make sure your better solution will get implemented
then you have your second approval :-)
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev