Re: Code freeze break request for gnome-shell
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Lucian Adrian Grijincu <lucian grijincu gmail com>
- Cc: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, Gnome i18n List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas gnome org>, gnome-release-team <release-team gnome org>, jmccann redhat com, David Zeuthen <davidz redhat com>
- Subject: Re: Code freeze break request for gnome-shell
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:11:55 -0400
On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Lucian Adrian Grijincu
<lucian grijincu gmail com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 9:43 AM, David Zeuthen <davidz redhat com> wrote:
>>> > > this._errorMessageLabel.set_text(_("Sorry, that didn\'t work. Please
>>> > > try again."));
>> The string is from
> From the screenshots "Incorrect password. Please try again" seems sufficient.
> If something more generic is needed wouldn't "Authentication failed.
> Please try again" suffice?
I recommend staying with the current design and just adding a
translator comment if it is required.
] [Thread Prev