Re: Code freeze break request for gnome-shell

Hi,

On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 18:05 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 22:54 +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> > Il giorno mer, 23/03/2011 alle 21.55 +0100, Kjartan Maraas ha scritto:
> >

> > > this._errorMessageLabel.set_text(_("Sorry, that didn\'t work. Please
> > > try again."));
> >
> > Sorry for the late reply, I've seen this change was yet committed, but
> > this message is really really really hard to translate. "That" what??
> >
> > Could you please at least add a translator comment, in order to help us
> > to provide an optimal translation/adaptation?
>
> David Zeuthen would have the best idea whether some useful comment is
> possible, since this is from the PolicyKit authentication dialogs.
> David?

The string is from

 https://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/Design/Whiteboards/AuthorizationDialog

and showed when authentication fails. Jon McCann came up with it, so if
you need to change it probably best to talk to him (added as Cc). Feel
free to add a translator comment saying this or let me know if you want
me to do that.

Thanks,
David