Re: [g-a-devel] Possible UI freeze break: acccessibility menu in panel
- From: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: otaylor redhat com, gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, release-team gnome org, danw gnome org, Piñeiro <apinheiro igalia com>, william jon mccann gmail com, hadess hadess net
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Possible UI freeze break: acccessibility menu in panel
- Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 18:35:44 +0100
Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I think we should come to a decision on this one.
> Could my fellow release team members chime in here, maybe ?
> My vote goes to removing the menuitems that rely on toolkit
> accessibility (screenreader and onscreen keyboard), but keeping the
] [Thread Prev