GNOME Documents in 3.2

Hi,

as I announced on my blog [1], I released a preview of gnome-documents
yesterday. It will be included in GNOME 3.2, probably as a preview
release, and it looks like GNOME Shell already has a default launcher
for it on the dash.

As yesterday's was the first release of the application, and we're
approaching (or we're already past) all sorts of freezes in the
development cycle (string freeze is in ~1 week), there are a few things
I would like to point out:
- I cannot guarantee there won't be any string additions after string
freeze, but I'll try to keep them low (I don't really expect this to be
a problem, as there are basically no translations now)
- there are no big UI changes planned much between now and 3.2, but
there might be some minor tweaks needed here and there.

Thanks, I would appreciate your input on how to make this work best to
have the best experience in 3.2.

Cosimo

[1] http://blogs.gnome.org/cosimoc/2011/08/30/introducing-documents/