Proposing Colin Walters for the release-team

Hey,

seems to be nominating season, so I'll let my horse out of the barn too.

I'd like to propose Colin Walters as a new release-team member. He is
wiling to take on this duty, and I think it would be very useful to
have a core gnome-shell developer on the release team, considering the
shell is now a central part of the GNOME experience. Aside from being
a shell developer, Colin is instrumental in the gobject-introspection
work, and has plenty of experience up and down our stack. He's working
for Red Hat.

 Matthias