=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Proposing_Javier_Jard=F3n_for_the_release=2Dteam?=

Hi,

Independent from plans of current release-team members with regard to
their membership status, I would like to propose for release-team
membership

          Javier Jardón

(CC'ed on this mail) of Codethink fame.

I consider him a valuable input when it comes to GNOME Goals and his
involvement in GTK+ and Bugsquad.

Javier: We will have the next release team meeting on this Sunday,
April 17th, at 18:00 UTC in #release-team on IRC and you are very
welcome to join in case you have some time.

PS : I don't know why but it looks like we are slowly replacing French
conspiracy with Spanish conspiracy here ;)

--
Frederic Crozat