Re: GNOME 2.32 Release Notes

Hi Paul,

Paul Cutler wrote:
> Hi - it's been a couple days.  Does anyone have feedback?  Any spelling or
> grammatical errors?

 * GNOME System Tools, has added support for movings or changing the
   owner if the file is already present when changing the path to a
   user's home directory.

I just don't understand this part, does it miss a few words in its
first part? (and the second part may be too technical, but I don't
know what it's about).

> If not, I am ready to turn this over to the localization teams while I work
> on the GNOME 3 section.  Which I could use help with- other than GNOME Shell
> are there features or apps I should be calling out that are different from
> the last 2 release notes?

I wondered, what about moving "Looking Forward to 3.0" to the top;
along an introduction of how 2.32 is just another plain release; this
is because I'd like the release notes to build momentum for 3.0, and
as it is, it's so down that readers will already have moved, exactly
because it's "just another plain release, nothing exciting".

        Frederic