Re: external dependency review for 2.91

On 01/10/10 03:44, Matthias Clasen wrote:
Hi, I looked over the external dependencies for 2.91 [1]. I've bumped
the recommended versions to current versions in many places. There are
some places where we need to bump mnimal versions:

So far, I have noticed that SQLite is not new enough for us, we currently require 3.7.x, would there be a problem bumping the version there? ¹

Is there a module set for this in jhbuild? Presumably the gnome-3.0 is the right one to use?

¹ this is only necessary when updating the Tracker version > 0.8 of course, which I plan to do just as soon as I get the rest built.

--
Regards,
Martyn