Re: [DRAFT] Modulesets Reorganization

Le jeudi 05 août 2010, à 21:51 +0200, Andre Klapper a écrit :
> In case of remaining with the old concept we'd have another module
> proposal period in 10 days, hence we should come to some conclusion(TM).

(doh, I forgot this when replying to the schedule mail)

I can try working on this next week (based on Lucas' ideas, and your
ideas), but not before Wednesday.

To be honest, I don't think we should block on this to open the new
modules proposals. However, I think we should mention that applications
that are not aimed at changing the core desktop will be handled
differently.

Btw, it's probably important to mention that the apps proposed during
2.31 (deja-dup, pdfmod, simple-scan) are still in our mind and not
forgotten and will be the first ones to use the new process for apps.