Leaving r-t? [was: Re: Meeting minutes (April 10th)]

Am Dienstag, den 13.04.2010, 15:36 +0200 schrieb Vincent Untz:
> Team changes
> ============
>
> There's been discussion about having someone from the accessibility team
> join the release team, and we like this.
>
> Vincent will leave the team after the release of 3.0. Andre and Frédéric
> (Crozat) are considering leaving too. However, we can't let too many
> people leave at the same time, to make sure knowledge is passed to new
> members and exprience is not lost.
>
> Matthias suggests to contact the GNOME Shell people for potential new
> members.

So in order to avoid having too many people leaving at the same time
everybody should clarify his plans maybe?

I plan to stay around at least until 3.0 is out, most probably 3.2 even.
It's not that I currently actively plan to leave, it's just that a rule
of mine is to force myself to move on and try new things from time to
time. ;-)

Others? Vincent, Frederic?

And no criticism intended, but to me Karsten and Kjartan look a bit
inactive recently, but please correct me if my impression is wrong as my
point of view is often quite limited.
I definitely don't want to kick out people but make sure that we're
"active" enough, as IMO the r-t is sometimes too quiet when discussion
or feedback is expected (either from other r-t members, or the GNOME
community).

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed