Re: UI freeze break request: incoming muc invitation in Empathy
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Guillaume Desmottes <gdesmott gnome org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org, Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com>, gnome-i18n gnome org, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>, Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>
- Subject: Re: UI freeze break request: incoming muc invitation in Empathy
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:39:42 +0100
Le jeudi 12 février 2009, à 15:34 +0000, Guillaume Desmottes a écrit :
> Le mercredi 11 février 2009 à 18:40 +0100, Milo Casagrande a écrit :
> > Il giorno mar, 10/02/2009 alle 17.45 +0100, Frederic Peters ha scritto:
> > > The UI change is minimal, and from a quick look at the documentation
> > > it doesn't seem the actions that can be performed from the status icon
> > > are mentioned at all.
> > I've been asked to add a little comment into this thread since I'm the
> > last person that has been (and still is) working on Empathy
> > documentation. This changes doesn't affect the documentation (yet). Work
> > is ongoing, even if at a low pace than I would really like: it's not
> > that easy to balance an easy to read document for end user with a
> > complex application without falling into too technical/nerdy details.
> > If somebody is willing to help with directions, proofreading or
> > whatever, please contact me, I'll be more than happy!
> Thanks for your comments.
> We got the 2 approvals from the release team so it would be good to have
> the advice of the doc-team as well. :)
I take Milo's mail as a "it's fine from the documentation side", fwiw.
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev