Re: UI freeze break request: incoming muc invitation in Empathy
- From: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- To: Guillaume Desmottes <gdesmott gnome org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com>, gnome-doc-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: UI freeze break request: incoming muc invitation in Empathy
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:45:36 +0100
[adding gnome-doc-list in CC']
Guillaume Desmottes wrote:
> We'd like to merge a branch  implementing incoming multi users chat
> invitation support in Empathy .
> This branch adds a blinking icon in the notification area when user
> receives a muc invitation and a small dialog asking if he wants to
> accept or deny the invitation.
> Only 4 simples strings are added (including 2 trivial ones: "Join" and
> See  for the diff on master.
> I think that's important to have this merged as new Empathy can now send
> muc invitations and it would be silly to silently ignore incoming ones.
The UI change is minimal, and from a quick look at the documentation
it doesn't seem the actions that can be performed from the status icon
are mentioned at all.
+1 from me.
] [Thread Prev