Re: UI freeze break request: incoming muc invitation in Empathy
- From: Guillaume Desmottes <gdesmott gnome org>
- To: Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, release-team gnome org, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>, gnome-doc-list gnome org, Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com>
- Subject: Re: UI freeze break request: incoming muc invitation in Empathy
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:34:51 +0000
Le mercredi 11 février 2009 à 18:40 +0100, Milo Casagrande a écrit :
> Il giorno mar, 10/02/2009 alle 17.45 +0100, Frederic Peters ha scritto:
> > The UI change is minimal, and from a quick look at the documentation
> > it doesn't seem the actions that can be performed from the status icon
> > are mentioned at all.
> I've been asked to add a little comment into this thread since I'm the
> last person that has been (and still is) working on Empathy
> documentation. This changes doesn't affect the documentation (yet). Work
> is ongoing, even if at a low pace than I would really like: it's not
> that easy to balance an easy to read document for end user with a
> complex application without falling into too technical/nerdy details.
> If somebody is willing to help with directions, proofreading or
> whatever, please contact me, I'll be more than happy!
Thanks for your comments.
We got the 2 approvals from the release team so it would be good to have
the advice of the doc-team as well. :)
Guillaume Desmottes <gdesmott gnome org>
Jabber <cassidy jabber belnet be>
GPG 1024D/711E31B1 | 1B5A 1BA8 11AA F0F1 2169 E28A AC55 8671 711E 31B1
] [Thread Prev