Re: On PyGTK and Python GNOME bindings maintainership

Gian Mario Tagliaretti wrote:

> If you are willing to take over maintenance you are very welcome, but
> I think it would be fair to ask Paul if he is willing to join the
> mainteinership with you since he has done plenty of wonderful work on
> both pygobject and pygtk, I've cc'd him.

This was just a consequence of Johan stepping down, I'd be very happy
for pygobject and pygtk to have real dedicated maintainers (instead of
an interim maintainer such as myself); if you feel like it, Paul, and
you, edit the MAINTAINERS and .doap files.

Cheers,
        Frederic