From: Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se>
Date: Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: Universal Access icon
To: Jakub Steiner <jimmac gmail com>
Cc: William Jon McCann <mccann jhu edu>, gnome-themes-list gnome org

Jakub Steiner wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
>

>> If you're happy about this we can put it in gnome-icon-theme today (if it's
>> ok with jimmac).
>>

> Hey Andreas.
>
> Sure thing, it's dandy.

Heya, as discussed on IRC earlier:
* Rodney Dawes mentioned this would break the UI Freeze, so either we
ask for permission from the release team, or wait until the next
release. I need to leave early tomorrow and will be away until Monday,
so if we want to do this this release, someone needs to contact
release-team really soon (the sooner the better). Sorry that I can't
handle this myself.
* We don't have a good way to ship one-canvas-stuff inside the
gnome-icon-theme structure yet. I expect us to get the ball rolling
during the next release though. A way out is to divide the a11y icon
svg into smaller canvases for now, and it's pretty quickly done.

What do you think?

- Andreas