Re: Universal Access icon

William Jon McCann wrote:
Hi William!
I think a icon based on the logo makes very much sense.
Note that KDE also use this symbol [1], [2] and so do we, but inside the
Assistive Technologies Preferences dialog [3].
I'll try to cook something up.
Yay!  It would be awesome to have this for 2.24.

Do you think you'll get a chance to do this for 2.24?  If not I think
I may be able to convince Mike Langlie to draw one up.  Just wanted to
check before we accidentally duplicate work.
Hi!
I drew one this weeked. It's attached (256x256 version will come later).
If you're happy about this we can put it in gnome-icon-theme today (if it's ok with jimmac). Speaking of Mike, do you happen to have his e-mail address? I need to ask him for some device icons he drew a while ago.
- Andreas