Potential request for string freeze break

Hi there,

In gnome-session, we install some .desktop files in /etc/xdg/autostart
for some stuff (like the splash screen, the login sound and some
compatibility wrappers). However, until now, they were not translatable.

Strictly speaking, I think it falls under the "strings were there but
not marked as translatable" rule, but since it's a minor annoyance, I
prefer to ask you (l10n people) what you think.

Thanks,