Re: Feature and string break request
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Cosimo Cecchi <anarki lilik it>
- Cc: Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>, nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Feature and string break request
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 09:58:13 +0100
On Sun, 2008-03-16 at 02:08 +0100, Cosimo Cecchi wrote:
> My take is, if we want an icon on the desktop for the "mounted" archive,
> to do this in a way similar to what OSX does for dmg, i.e. changing the
> icon to something else that the user can recognize as a mounted volume
> and set the display name to something different (cut the extension at
> least). Otherwise on open we could just pop a Nautilus window inside the
> root of the archive, without showing the mount on the Desktop.
Yeah, we should probably make the icon for the archive mount be some
kind of "volume" icon.
] [Thread Prev