Re: Fix java-gnome version

On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 10:47 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> I need to clarify the questions here, I guess :-)

Sure

> Is java-gnome 4.0.x parallel-installable with the 2.16 java bindings?

I guess so. I haven't really thought about it. The distros I work on
have already removed the old version of the library, so it's not an
issue.

But since you ask, there are no file path conflicts that I am aware of.

Given that we're actually in a different project name space, it's even
less of a possibility.

> Will java-gnome 4.2.x be parallel-installable with both java-gnome 4.0.x

Yes.

AfC
Berlin