Re: [Evolution-hackers] MAPI branch status?
- From: William John Murray <w j murray rl ac uk>
- To: Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com>
- Cc: Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>, evolution-hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] MAPI branch status?
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:09:33 +0100
On Mon, 2008-06-16 at 18:26 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> Andre, the development is on track and we are moving inline with the
> libmapi-0.7. Some things are pending/in-progress are
> (*) mime parsing
> (*) free busy lookup
> (*) Delta fetching for addressbook.
> So the provider as a whole is sort of ready to use, but lots of minute
> things like these are really taking time, also due to tight schedule
> libmapi also we had to post pone/wait till they get available.
I could just point out that I cannot read my email with it.
Only half the folders are shown, and these happen not to include my
inbox. Should I open a bug? I felt it was 'work in progress' but
you seem to imply it should be better than that.
Bill Murray ----- ATLAS
RAL, Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Didcot, OX11 0QX, UK.
Tel +44 (0)1235 446256, Fax 446733
] [Thread Prev