Re: [Evolution-hackers] MAPI branch status?

On Mon, 2008-06-16 at 18:26 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> Andre,  the development is on track and we are moving inline with the
> libmapi-0.7. Some things are pending/in-progress are
>  (*) mime parsing
>  (*) free busy lookup
>  (*) Delta fetching for addressbook.
>
> So the provider as a whole is sort of ready to use, but lots of minute
> things like these are really taking time, also due to tight schedule
> of
> libmapi also we had to post pone/wait till they get available.

   Hello Srini,
        I could just point out that I cannot read my email with it.
Only half the folders are shown, and  these happen not to include my
inbox. Should I open a bug? I felt it was 'work in progress' but
you seem to imply it should be better than that.
      Bill

--
Bill Murray                  -----                        ATLAS
RAL, Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Didcot, OX11 0QX, UK.