Re: Using sqlite in Evolution/EDS
- From: Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com>
- To: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- Cc: release-team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Using sqlite in Evolution/EDS
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:47:42 -0000
On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 12:22 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> Hi Srini,
> Am Freitag, den 13.06.2008, 09:22 +0530 schrieb Srinivasa Ragavan:
> > I'm hoping to merge my disk summary branch with trunk around 2.23.5
> > release.
> Hmm, 2.23.5 is one week before API/ABI freeze takes place. Can you
> check the disk summary code into SVN trunk earlier so the new code
> receives more testing?
> Are we able to switch back to the old code if something goes utterly
I meant the release time. But some time before GUADEC, I would merge
with trunk. It should be easy to get back to the old code.
] [Thread Prev