Re: Using sqlite in Evolution/EDS

Hi Srini,

Am Freitag, den 13.06.2008, 09:22 +0530 schrieb Srinivasa Ragavan:
> I'm hoping to merge my disk summary branch with trunk around 2.23.5
> release.

Hmm, 2.23.5 is one week before API/ABI freeze takes place. Can you
check the disk summary code into SVN trunk earlier so the new code
receives more testing?
Are we able to switch back to the old code if something goes utterly
wrong?

> Should I do anything specific apart from adding it to Evolution
> configure.in ?

please update
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentythree/ExternalDependencies (or does
the r-t do this themselves? it's weekend, i slowly stop thinking).

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed