Re: Removing myself from the release team and recommending Matthias Clasen to take my place

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 01:50 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 23.07.2008, 00:54 +0200 schrieb Vincent Untz:
> > Le vendredi 18 juillet 2008, à 11:00 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> > > Let's just do a quick validation with other r-t members.
> >
> > Didn't get a lot of replies :/ Should this be considered as "yes"?
>
> Basically yes, just wondering about how time spent for r-t stuff we can
> expect from Matthias, e.g. if you can imagine (means: can spend time) to
> sometimes roll a GNOME release (though I know that you're already a
> tarball machine ;-).

Depends on what that entails (I'm not up to speed on release team
procedures yet). I'm certainly available to help out with rolling the
occasional tarball for an absent maintainer and making sure things
generally build.