Re: Removing myself from the release team and recommending Matthias Clasen to take my place

Am Mittwoch, den 23.07.2008, 00:54 +0200 schrieb Vincent Untz:
> Le vendredi 18 juillet 2008, à 11:00 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> > Let's just do a quick validation with other r-t members.
>
> Didn't get a lot of replies :/ Should this be considered as "yes"?

Basically yes, just wondering about how time spent for r-t stuff we can
expect from Matthias, e.g. if you can imagine (means: can spend time) to
sometimes roll a GNOME release (though I know that you're already a
tarball machine ;-).

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed