Re: GNOME 2.22.3 stable tarballs due

Le samedi 05 juillet 2008, à 16:12 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> I'll do some smoketesting and try to do the release (or tell Kjartan
> that everything is fine so that he handles the last steps)

I did only a very very brief test, and it all seems to work fine. Except
that I somehow managed to not release gnome-panel 2.22.3 which includes
a major bug fix :/ I'm waiting for my plane right now, and I won't have
time to roll the tarball. So Kjartan, feel free to release 2.22.3 like
this. I'll just upload a new gnome-panel later -- distros will ship it
anyway...