Re: GNOME 2.22.3 stable tarballs due

Le vendredi 27 juin 2008, à 11:08 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> I won't be able to handle this release -- I'll be travelling on Tuesday
> and talking at a conference on Wednesday... Can somebody else do all the
> hard work and credit me? ;-)

Hmm, so, what's the status here? With the bandwidth available at the
conference, I won't be able to download all the tarballs. I could just
populate the ftp tree, but, well, that's quite bad for a stable release
:/

(The alternative for me is to wait for Saturday evening where I might
get enough time to handle things before flying to GUADEC)