Re: GNOME 2.22.3 stable tarballs due

lø., 05.07.2008 kl. 13.02 +0200, skrev Kjartan Maraas:
> lø., 05.07.2008 kl. 10.08 +0200, skrev Vincent Untz:

> > > Next problem is gamin not building properly:
> >
> > I'll start a build at the end of the afternoon, since you seem to have
> > lot of fun building the release ;-)
> >
> Thanks :-)
>
> gstreamer-plugins-good also breaks for me:

This breakage was documented though and running make
DEPRECATED_CFLAGS='' "fixed" it.

Maybe we should make a note of all these things on the wiki or in the
release announcement?

Next thing to break because of a missing _GNU_SOURCE define is
gtksourceview-1.8.5. gtksourceregex.c needs this define added to make it
build.

Cheers
Kjartan