Re: Build issues blocking the 2.21.90 release

Hi,

On Jan 29, 2008 11:28 PM, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I need your help.  There's now only a few build problems left blocking
> the 2.22 beta 1 release; you are either a maintainer of one of the
> affected modules, or someone who created a patch to fix an issue that
> isn't yet in a released tarball.  The problematic packages are:

I just wanted to send a big thank you to all of you for quickly
responding to these issues and getting the fixes out there.  I'm about
half a day late making this point release, which is amazingly good
considering how many issues came up.  It would have been much later if
you all hadn't pushed so hard to get things going.  I appreciate it.

Elijah