Re: New module decisions for 2.22
- From: Alp Toker <alp atoker com>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: New module decisions for 2.22
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 01:44:40 +0000
Vincent Untz wrote:
I quickly looked at the configure.ac, and it still seems to require
mono, via the Mono.Posix assembly, eg.
Mono.Posix doesn't depend on Mono (it's a module, complete with its own
pkg-config file) but since it has "Mono" in the name, I can see why it
might cause confusion. I've re-implemented its functionality and dropped
the dependency to address your concerns:
This will become ndesk-dbus-0.6.1.tar.gz as soon as the test suite is
known to pass on all supported architectures.
] [Thread Prev