Re: Small break for GNOME 2.20.3 for evolution-data-server
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
- Cc: Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>, sragavan novell com
- Subject: Re: Small break for GNOME 2.20.3 for evolution-data-server
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:57:44 +0100
Le mardi 08 janvier 2008, à 06:54 -0700, Elijah Newren a écrit :
> evolution-data-server-1.12.3 has a hard dependency on gtk-doc-1.9 (in
> order to use gtkdoc-rebase); gtk-doc-1.9 was a release made in October
> that included more than bugfixes (in particular, a new feature --
> gtkdoc-rebase). This looks like a freeze break, but it seems pretty
> minor; most of gtk-doc-1.9 looks like a huge list of bugfixes from the
> NEWS entry. Should we allow gtk-doc-1.9 in GNOME 2.20.3 or request a
> new evolution-data-server tarball?
> I'm leaning towards accepting gtk-doc-1.9 and have pushed the build
> onwards with that assumption for now, but wanted to hear other
I'm fine with using the new gtk-doc too.
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev