Re: gvfs to go with glib 2.15.1
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: gvfs to go with glib 2.15.1
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:55:00 +0100
Le mardi 08 janvier 2008, à 14:43 +0100, Alexander Larsson a écrit :
> I'm working on implementing computer:// in gvfs, and I'll hopefully get
> something going later today. I will then release a gvfs version that
> works with yesterdays glib release.
> If i can't make it in time I'll release a gvfs without computer:// later
The next unstable GNOME release is next week, and I think we can live
without a working gvfs release until then. (but maybe the unstable
distros can't, I don't know)
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev