Re: GNOME 2.22 API Freeze Break Request for AT-SPI
- From: Li Yuan <Li Yuan Sun COM>
- To: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- Cc: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>, release-team gnome org, Scott Haeger <scott bashautomation com>, Ariel Rios <arieltenor gmail com>
- Subject: Re: GNOME 2.22 API Freeze Break Request for AT-SPI
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:49:12 +0800
Andre Klapper wrote:
approval 1 of 2 because it's an api enhancement, only orca using it,
pretty well tested and code exists to turn it off/not use it if really
in general: please keep in mind that we definitely prefer to receive
such break requests *before* the last gnome release candidate has
already hit the streets.
Thanks for reviewing.
] [Thread Prev