Re: GNOME 2.22 API Freeze Break Request for AT-SPI

Am Dienstag, den 26.02.2008, 13:58 -0500 schrieb Scott Haeger:
> An easier patch to review is
> .  Then look at these
> comments to explain
> the difference between it and the latest patch.
> Scott
> Andre Klapper wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, den 26.02.2008, 08:43 -0500 schrieb Willie Walker:

approval 1 of 2 because it's an api enhancement, only orca using it,
pretty well tested and code exists to turn it off/not use it if really
in general: please keep in mind that we definitely prefer to receive
such break requests *before* the last gnome release candidate has
already hit the streets.

 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed  |